Andi Lynn’s Cramp bark is every woman’s friend, especially during pregnancy or throughout the moon cycle in certain times of the month. It aids in the relief of uterine and other smooth muscle aches, pains, and spasms. Drop cramp bark into tea, water, or elderberry syrup as needed.
Who is this product for?
The herbs used to prepare this compound are Certified Organically Grown or they are Sustainably Wildcrafted in their natural wild habitat. They are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then promptly extracted while still fresh & succulent or after being carefully shade-dried. All of the herbs in this formula are individually extracted to ensure a broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds.
Benefits of Cramp Bark Drops:
- The Aching Back: lift with your knees
- The Body Builders: how many reps do I have to do?
- The Athlete: gotta beat my own time
- The Active Kids: playtime needs to happen
Cramp Bark has a traditional history of being used to relax smooth muscles and pain related to muscle cramping, and has clinical research as an anti-spasmodic and to support IBS issues. It is safe for use during pregnancy and nursing, and herbalist will suggest its use for tension headaches, as well as menstrual cramps. Anyone who is overdoing it when it comes to physical activity would benefit from using Cramp Bark, including children.
Why Andi Lynn’s?
- No additives, fillers, or preservatives.
- Traditional recipes with a handmade approach and a local twist.
- Unique formulas formulated to provide safe and effective outcomes.
- Herbal approach based on a blend of tradition and scientific research.
- Dedicated to the craft of preserving culinary and medicinal herbs.