Andi Lynn's formula was rolled around and had many variations in our home before settling on the recipe we brought to the market. Customers can Drop into 1 or 2oz water or a cup of hot tea and drink.
Why Andi Lynn’s?
- Deep Sleep formula has been delivering a great night’s sleep
- Traditional recipes with a handmade approach and a local twist.
- Unique formulas formulated to provide safe and effective outcomes.
- Herbal approach based on a blend of tradition and scientific research.
- Dedicated to the craft of preserving culinary and medicinal herbs.
In Pillow, we use Schisandra among other herbs. Schisandra is known to be an adaptogen that provides adrenal support - it helps the body process cortisol to release excesses. If you use Pillow on a regular basis it will work itself out of a job as it supports returning to the norm. Each herb quiets a different element that can cause sleeplessness.
Poppy has been shown to quiet pain. Skullcap is traditionally known to quiet physical nervous energy. Chamomile has been shown to quiet indigestion; it’s a cooling herb. Passionflower has traditionally been known to quiet errant thoughts.
We don't use Valerian, which can linger and make you groggy the next day. This formula is effective and unique and safe for the entire family ages 12 and up. For sleep support in ages 12 and under we recommend the alcohol-free Shhh drops.
Who is this product for?
Andi Lynn’s Deep Sleep Drops could be used an hour before bed time with a serving, ½ hr before and or right at bed time, depending on the intensity of sleep hindrances.
Deep Sleep Drops Helps with:
- Good Relaxing Sleep
- Wound Up
Do not take during pregnancy.