Andi Lynn's Pure Elderberry Syrup is a unique take on a traditional recipe, as timeless as it is trusted. A handcrafted herbal mixture loaded with vitamins, minerals, and anthocyanins, Andi Lynn's custom formulation of Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is both potent, and delicious. Spoon into hot or iced tea, lemonade, steamed coconut milk, or your favorite protein smoothie. Delicious straight from the spoon!
Who is this product for?
I can safely say just about anyone in today’s society where many of us are constantly on the go, allowing less time for nutritious meals and downtime. Pure Syrups are safe for kids ages 2-12, we reduce the recommended serving by ½ for children of those ages. It is safe for pregnancy and nursing, as we specifically chose herbs that are pregnancy and nursing friendly. We offer 500mg per teaspoon, the strongest formula available. We stayed away from clove in Elderberry Syrup, because so many of our customers have families with little children and are in the childbearing season, and clove is contraindicated here.
Health Benefits of Black Elderberries:
- Daily Antioxidant support
- Scientifically tested
- Great tasting syrup
- Immune Active Formula
- Kid Safe Formula
Elderberries have traditionally been used for daily and seasonal immune support*. Our recipe is a potent, hand-crafted formula with certified organic Black Elderberry juice organic honey, and is loaded with vitamins, minerals and anthocyanin’s. Pure offers you an effective and great tasting source for a daily dose of health.
Why Andi Lynn’s?
- Pharmaceutical grade organic elderberry juice.
- Juice maintains the whole fruit matrix to deliver all of the elderberries natural nutrients.
- No chemical preservatives, no harmful chemicals.
- Traditional recipes with a handmade approach and a local twist.
- Unique formulas formulated to provide safe and effective outcomes.
- Seasonal elderberry syrup blends designed to offer support as the season's change.
- Herbal approach based on a blend of tradition and scientific research.
- Dedicated to the craft of preserving culinary and medicinal herbs.