Baby Bits™ are a convenient and economical way to make your own natural wipes solution. All you have to do is add water. It’s that simple. Specifically, Baby Bits™ are small (baby) pieces (bits) of handmade soap used to create an all natural wipes solution that is designed to clean sensitive skin.
Who should use Baby Bits™?
EVERYONE! Baby Bits™ wipes solution is a versatile cleansing solution that is convenient and easy to use.
- at each diaper change
- to wipe sticky fingers, face and hands
- to freshen up on the go — just spray directly on your face
- to clean skin on camping trips, day outings, BBQs and picnics
- to soak in the tub — just dissolve one (1) Baby Bit cube in your bath water to create a mild, good-smelling cleanser
• 40+ Baby Bits™ cubes.
• That’s enough cleansing solution to wet 1,000 re-usable wipes.
I love these little bits. They are so convenient. I love dissolving two in 2 cups of water, folding my cloth wipes and putting them in a repurposed wipe box. Pour solution over the wipes in the wipe box and done. I do about 17 grovia cloth wipes.
We love this solution for our cloth wipes.
I use them in the peri bottle I got in Labor and Delivery to clean our son's bottom. I put one in the bottle with warm water and let it melt. We are about halfway done with the first box 8 months into cloth diapering. These things are gentle on baby's skin and do not smell of fragrance like disposable wipes! We love baby bits!