Breastfeeding two babies can seem like something that is both wonderful and daunting, yet armed with some helpful tips and tools like the My Brest Friend Twins Plus feeding pillow, you will soon find yourself feeding two babies simultaneously like a pro.
- Breastfeeding two babies at a time is usually faster than breastfeeding one baby after the other. Time saving strategies are crucial when feeding two babies the typical 8-12 times a day.
- Research has demonstrated that mothers of twins who breastfeed simultaneously, have a higher prolactin level. Prolactin is the key hormone responsible for signaling milk production, so more prolactin may mean more milk.
- It can be difficult to bottle feed two babies at a time but with the help of the My Brest Friend Twins Plus Feeding pillow, both babies can receive your attention at once.
- Extra comfort and support for twins and plus sizes
- Easy to wash, baby soft, plush zip off cover
- Adjustable back support
- Secure wrap around design