A Baby Love Dragon is born each time a couple pledges true love to one another. As love grows, so does the baby dragon, guarding and protecting the lovers. Their color is more light than adult Love Dragons and they are capable of short flights just moments after birth.
- Scientific Name: Draco amare
- Characteristics: When placed next to the adult Love Dragon, this figure appears to be gently nuzzling its mother. And with these tiny wings, love is certainly in the air!
- Size and Color: Whereas the adult love dragon is a deep, bold pink, the baby love dragon is a lighter, softer shade of pink, along with a silver underside to its wings for contrast. It measures 2 ¾ inches long and 3 inches tall, about the size of a drink coaster.
- The Baby Love Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free