2 oz tube
Why put chemicals on babies? With the best EWG rating, TruBaby Eczema-safe sunscreen naturally provides reef safe SPF30 protection for your little one.
Created by a mother of six, so you can Get Out and Play!
***This sunscreen is eligible for reimbursement with flexible spending accounts (FSA), health savings accounts (HSA), and health reimbursement accounts (HRA).
- Highest rated for any kid’s line by Environmental Working Group (EWG)
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
- Mineral based - sustainable sourced zinc
- Reef friendly
- Vitamin A free
- Truly natural and non-toxic
- Eczema safe
- Pediatrician and Dermatologist Tested
- Phthalate- and paraben-free
- PETA Certified Animal Cruelty-Free
- Biodegradable with 100% recyclable, BPA-free PET plastic packaging
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 40 minutes.
- Skin Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other skin protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially between 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Zinc Oxide 20%...sunscreen
Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Capric Caprylic Triglyceride (Coconut), Sorbitan Stearate (vegetable), Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl Dimethicone (Sand), Dimethicone (Sand), Castor Oil, Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Green Tea Oil, Vitamin E Extract, Punica Granatum Extract (Pomegranate Juice), Hyaluronic acid, Ethylhexylglycerin (Vegetable), Polyaminopropyl Biguanide
*ingredients in bold = organic