Can you spell early learning fun? Poke the irresistible buttons to hear satisfying "clicks" and "pops" while learning letters, numbers, and first words. Each side of the 13 sturdy cards features a letter, along with objects that begin with that letter and corresponding dots to poke. Poke-a-Dot learning cards help encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic™ technology lets kids discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with cards raised or flat!
- Jumbo-sized Poke-A-Dot® Alphabet Learning Cards are a hands-on way to learn letters, the alphabet, and early words
- Includes 13 sturdy double-sided cards with a letter, objects, first words, and corresponding dots to poke and pop
- Poke-a-Dotlearning cards help encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills
- Makes a great gift for toddlers and preschoolers, ages 1 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Ages 1-6
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how theyre poked