- Interior consists of 8 thirsty layers of natural fibers - 2 layers of organic cotton in the body and 6 layers of hemp/organic cotton in the soaker pads
- Goes on in one simple step – cloth diapering doesn’t get easier
- Snap closure version offers umbilical cord snap down which may be used while cord stump is present or belly button is healing
- Convenient, trim fitting and absorbent
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provides protection against leaks
- Outer - 100% polyester with TPU laminate
- Inner absorbent liner - 2 layers of 100% organic cotton
- Two soakers - 6 total layers of 55% hemp/45% organic cotton
New parents can cloth diaper simply and naturally with Thirsties newest diaper, the Natural Newborn All in One. Sized specifically with the needs and comfort of a new baby in mind, this new diaper is convenient, trim fitting and our snap closure option offers an umbilical cord snap-down feature. The absorbent interior includes 8 thirsty layers of natural fibers - 2 layers of organic cotton and 6 layers hemp/organic cotton. Your customers will rest easy focusing on their new bundle of joy, not what’s on baby’s bottom. Fits from approximately 5-14 lb.
I used a combo of Thirsties Natural and Regular Newborn AIOs and Smart Bottoms born smarts (both old and new). Because of the way Thirsties designs their elastics, I much preferred my Thirsties.
My newborn was a good sleeper, and I could easily get 3 or 4 hours out of my natural newborn aios when she would sleep a longer stretch at night.